Jump has locations in Bristol, Cardiff and Plymouth, and while each one is unique with bright and colourful themed rooms and play areas, they all have facilities for kids of different ages, and areas suitable for mixed age groups so siblings can all have fun and play together!
If you are looking to wind down during their play time, each centre has a cafe where you can enjoy a coffee by yourself or with friends. Not only drinks, you and your little ones can refuel with wholesome, home-cooked food such a sandwiches and baguettes - all freshly made - as well as firm family favourites such as jacket potatoes, lasagne and homemade chicken strips. You can also book your children’s party today at any of the centres - choose the theme of the room from safari and space to under the sea and in the enchanted castle. Jump also offer corporate takeover days from Laser Storm to Softplay - as a fun and unique way to let off steam with your colleagues, give them a ring to discuss a team building day today!
- Choose from the best offers available for fun days of play at Jump here at vouchercloud.
- Click on the 'View Deal' link or 'Get Code' button next to any of the current Jump discount deals listed here to find out the conditions of the offer
- If we gave you a special offer in the form of a printable voucher to use at Jump, simply print it on any home printer and bring it to your chosen Jump play centre to claim discounts on admission, parties, food and more!
- Alternatively, save the voucher in your vouchercloud mobile app
- Join for free at vouchercloud and add Jump to your favourite brands, and we will notify you as soon as any new Jump money saving deals are added.
Jump has a special Early Years club children of 4 and under can join, which entitles them to some superb discounts and treats. Get a free play session during the month of their birthday, discounts on kids' parties, and pay weekday prices on weekends for your child by joining the club free – see here for details.
Is there a time limit on soft play at Jump?
Normally your child can stay and play as long as they like, however at very busy times, usually on weekends or during school holidays, Jump reserves the right to limit playtime. You will always get at least two hours, however, even when this happens.
What should my child be wearing at Jump?
The only rule about clothing is that shoes cannot be worn inside the soft play areas, and socks must be worn at all times. This applies to parents, too. Other than that, you'll just want something that will be comfortable to play in!
Can I leave my child at Jump for the afternoon?
Jump does not offer crèche facilities, so you need to stay in the building with your child or any children you are supervising. Older children are not permitted to supervise their younger siblings – all children must be accompanied by either a parent, or a responsible adult over the age of 18 (people under the age of 18 with their own children are permitted to supervise them, but you must be over 18 to look after other children at Jump). You can however go and enjoy the great cafe and other facilities within the building while your children play safely.
Find contact details for Bristol, Plymouth and Cardiff branches online.
Monday - Friday Term time: 10:00 am to 6:30 pm
Weekends, Bank Holidays, and School Holidays: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm