How do I get a Purina discount code?
Browse the list of Purina deals. When you’ve found one you want to use, select the blue button—it’ll say ‘get code’, ‘get reward’, or ‘view discount’. You’ll be re-directed through to the Purina website with your code automatically copied.
Can I get free delivery at Purina?
Standard delivery (2-3 working days) becomes free when spending over £20 at Purina Direct, whilst orders beneath this threshold will only cost £2.99. For speedier deliveries you can choose next day delivery instead, which will cost £4.99 or £2.99 for order under and over £20 respectively.
What is the Purina return policy?
Purina will gladly accept the return of unused pet food that is sent back within 14 days of receipt.
Whenever we’ve got an offer to help you save on your pet essentials, take a moment to adhere to the following guidelines:
- When there’s a deal hosted on our site without a code, our link will instead take you to the specific Purina page where your chosen deal is active.
- Alternatively, if we have a code to offer, then this will be used on the Purina Direct site (essentially the brand’s shop), in which case you’ll be taken to the relevant product page after you’ve copied your code.
- Once you’ve proceeded through to Purina Direct, add your chosen items and click the basket symbol to view the order summary like in the screenshot below.
- Paste your code in the designated box and click ‘Add’ to apply your discount to your order.
- Finish and pay at your newly reduced price.
Gain access to the latest competitions and promotional giveaways by signing up to Purina’s mailing list.
If you’re buying Purina brands directly from their store, you could just save some quick cash if you know someone else eager for top quality pet food. Head over to the referrals page on the store and login to nab a unique referral sharing code. Once your friend has used this code on their next order over £20, you can expect to have a £5 discount to use on your next shop.
Purina pet care tips
There are dozens of minute ways to improve your dog or cat’s life when you have the right knowledge, which is why Purina offer up a wealth of free knowledge on their website. Be it help with getting your cat to play, getting the right nutritional balance for your dog breed or training on how to check for parasites, the Purina ‘Pet Care’ page is your bastion for free advice.
If ordering pet food from Purina Direct, you’ll have the following shipping methods to pick between:
- Standard delivery (2-3 working days): £2.99 (free on orders over £20)
- Next day delivery (1 working day): £4.99 (£2.99 on orders over £20)
When buying directly from Purina, the brand provides a 14-day return window to send back any unwanted pet food – unused and unopened – for a full refund. You’ll need a return form to get started, so be sure to contact customer service regarding your intent to return and they’ll send one through.
Monday to Friday: 8am – 8pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9am – 4pm
If you’ve ever got a question for the experts at Purina, get in touch using any of the info beneath:
Call: 0800 0014008 (orders and deliveries)
Call: 0800 2121616 (pet care enquiries)
Message: Fill out the Purina contact form.
FAQs: Check here for quick answers to the most popular questions.