Carluccio’s was founded by famous restaurateur and professional chef Antonio Carluccio in 1999. Starting out as an Italian café and food wholesaler in London, today, Carluccio’s operates from almost one hundred locations across the UK. When he first opened the first Carluccio’s café, Antonio's aim was to provide great quality and authentic Italian food, but at sensible prices that everybody can afford. With Carluccio’s, you can enjoy a taste of the Mediterranean in an informal yet chic dining setting. They aim to provide a memorable dining experience in a happy and vibrant environment, using the basics of traditional Italian food to keep their customers coming back for more!
The main menu consists of filling and tasty meat dishes like steaks and roast chicken, fish dishes as well as pasta dishes. With the pasta dishes you have the rare treat of splitting three pasta meals between two to share – or you could order three for yourself of course. Finish your experience with an excellent selection of desserts that include fresh fruit and warm chocolate bread and butter pudding – mouth-wateringly good!
- Choose the discount voucher that you’d like to use, and click on ‘Your Deal’ to either receive a code or a printable voucher if one is required to claim the deal. You will be informed at this point if you will need to print the voucher.
- Save the voucher in your vouchercloud mobile app, or print the voucher
- Go to the Carluccio’s website and choose the restaurant that you’d like to eat at. Then, you can book a table.
- Once you arrive at the Carluccio’s restaurant, you should let your waiter know that you will be using a vouchercloud discount voucher before you order. This will make it easier for them to apply the discount.
- When paying, present the waiter or cashier with your voucher and enjoy your savings!
If you’re looking for tasty food at affordable prices, then don’t forget to check out the Chef’s Specials, where you can truly get a wonderful taste of some of Italy’s best dishes on offer. From venison tortelloni that can be enjoyed as either a starter or main to rich braised beef cheek and stunning wines hand picked by the restaurants themselves.
When do Carluccio’s restaurants open?
Carluccio’s opening times vary from restaurant to restaurant depending on the location and other factors. In order to find out the opening times for your nearest Carluccio’s restaurant or any other across the UK, you can use the handy restaurant finder tool on their website.
Do I need to book a table?
Although you can book a table on the Carluccio’s website, it’s not required and visitors can also turn up on the door. However, it’s advised that you book a table if it’s expected to be busy, for example over the festive period or on special occasions such as Mother’s and Father’s Day.
Do Carluccio’s restaurants cater for special dietary requirements?
Carluccio’s restaurants offer vegetarian options, however, they will do their best to cater to any other special dietary requirements on request. If you have a specific query about the food that you are going to order, you should call your local restaurant to inform them.
You can find information on Carluccio's deliveries here
Carluccio's returns policy can be found here
Contact Carluccio's head office in Covent Garden:
Tel: 020 7580 3050