Wayfair is one of the world's largest online retailers of furniture, home furnishings, décor and accessories, including more than eight million products from over 10,000 suppliers. The company was set up by two American entrepreneurs in 2002 and was recently voted by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s most promising companies. Goods on offer are divided up into departments by furniture type and by room. There’s also an Inspiration section, and the all important ‘Sale’ page, where you’ll find all the biggest bargains.
If you’ve got to fit out a new home from scratch, you’ll be pleased to hear that you can spread the costs with a Pay Monthly finance scheme in association with Barclays, as long as your Wayfair order meets the minimum price criteria. You can earn money from Wayfair by introducing your friends and family to the brand too. With Wayfair Reward Pounds, it’s win-win as you get a £10 reward with each introduction!
- Select the deal of your choice on the vouchercloud website then click through to the Wayfair website.
- Browse the items on offer and add what you want to your basket.
- When you’re ready to buy, click on the ‘Basket’ link at the top of the page and then select ‘View Bag’.
- Your savings will automatically be applied or you can insert your promotional code in the box and click 'Apply'.
- Your discount will be subtracted from your total in the order summary.
- Click 'Proceed to checkout' to finalise the transaction.
Save up to 70% off products every day when you sign up to the email subscription.
Which payment options are available at Wayfair?
You can use PayPal, Visa, American Express and Barclays Finance.
What do I do if I forget my Wayfair password?
Simply enter your email address in the box on the FAQs section and Wayfair will reset your account and allow you to set a new password.
Can I purchase a Wayfair gift card?
Yes, look for the gift cards page of the website, choose an amount, delivery method, and the recipient’s details. You can add a personalised message if you want.
0800 169 0423
Mon-Fri, 08:00-19:00, Sat-Sun 08:30-17:00
Keep your order reference handy as you’ll be asked to quote it when you speak to an operator. You can also leave a message on the contact page enquiry form.
Delivery is free on orders over £40. Wayfair delivery partners include UPS, Arrow XL and UK Mail.
Wayfair has a self-service return centre that makes returning your purchase quick and easy. Simply fill out the boxes on the return centre page to retrieve info about your account.