Hive has been running since September 2013, when it was formed by a team from British Gas, with a mission to create fully connected homes and smart home security solutions which incorporate the latest in design principles to make them simple and beautiful. Passionate about open source technology, design and problem solving, the Hive team have become market leaders in their field. Their connected thermostat is now the most popular in the UK. Their products are designed to be simple and easy to use so that everyone from the kids to the grandparents can use them!
Hive products will also be easy on your pocket. Hive Active Heating is designed to help you cut your fuel bills by lowering the amount of energy that you use. Set your heating schedule with the easy-to-use Hive home app and you could be saving hundreds of pounds every year as well as being kinder to the planet. Sign up to Hive Live and you’ll get 12-month warranty of your Hive heating system, discounts on additional products as well as extra peace of mind.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the promotional code if provided.
- Follow our link to the Hive website, select the product you want, choose your delivery options and click ‘add to basket’.
- At the checkout, under the ‘add a promotional code’ tab, enter your vouchercloud code, click ‘Apply’ and continue to the secure checkout.
- Carry on to the secure checkout, enter your contact and payment details and complete your payment.
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically.
Sign up to Hive’s newsletter for all the latest news, updates and customer offers!
Is there a Hive Home outlet near me?
You can buy Hive products online through their website, as well as from this list of stockists.
How do I install my Hive Active Heating system?
You can get your Hive Hub safely installed by a qualified British Gas engineer in less than an hour. Or, if you want to do it yourself, it should take around 90 minutes. You can find further information about installing Hive here.
Is Hive Active Heating compatible with different boiler types?
Hive works with all gas and LPG central heating systems. For full details, have a look at this.
Hive inquiries line: 0800 980 0649. Lines are open 8 am - 9 pm Mon to Sun.
Products & technical support: 0800 980 8614. Or email email@example.com.
Contact address: 19-22 Rathbone Place, London, W1T, 1HY.
Standard (3-5 working days) - Free.
Next working day (order by midday) - £5.
If you have bought a product directly through Hive Home which turns out to be faulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Terms & Conditions apply.