Good Energy was founded in 1999 with a simple mission: to transform the way the UK gets its energy in the fight against climate change. At the time, the UK only got 2% of its power from renewables, today that figure stands at 24%. There’s quite a way to go but Good Energy is making it easier for us to get there, investing in and supplying the UK with solar, wind, tidal and biomass solutions.
But it’s not just about the kind of energy it uses, it’s also about where this comes from. Importing energy from abroad is expensive and only increases the carbon footprint of the industry: internationally imported fuel has an average journey of 2,500 miles, but Good Energy’s average distance from generator to household is 3.86 miles. Generating so much from the UK means we can reduce the energy involved in transportation whilst becoming become more self-sufficient and less prone to unexpected price rises. If you haven’t gotten wind of renewable energy yet, Good Energy is a great place to start turning the tide!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Good Energy website and click ‘Switch Now’
- Enter your details to get a quote
- After you enter your address, you’ll be asked if you have a promo code – enter it and continue the process to make the switch
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Good Energy’s mailing list to hear about some brilliant offers!
Does Good Energy have advice for helping me save on my energy bills?
Yes, check out some great tips here.
Will I get a smart meter if I switch to Good Energy?
Yes, you will receive one by 2020.
Does Good Energy provide a meter reading service?
You can submit your own readings or opt to have yours read.
Phone: 0800 254 0000
Contact form here
You can cancel your contract within 14 days from the period you signed up.