Ready to apply our La Redoute discounts? Here’s how to get La Redoute sofas, fashion and more for less:
- Take a look at our La Redoute offers and then pick one by clicking the blue ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button. Click the ‘Get Reward’ button if there’s a reward to redeem.
- We’ll automatically copy any La Redoute codes and then redirect you to the brand’s website.
- Alternatively, if the deal doesn’t require a code, we’ll redirect you to the La Redoute sale page where the discounts will be applied automatically.
- Fill your basket with your favourite items and then head to the checkout.
- Locate the ‘Add a Promo Code’ text and click this to expand the box.
- Paste the La Redoute voucher code into the box before finishing up by selecting ‘OK’.
La Redoute is a prestigious French mail-order company that sells clothing, shoes and homeware globally. La Redoute has been trading since 1837 and has gone from humble beginnings to being a world-renowned fashion brand, working with the creme-de-la-creme of the fashion world to create new collections and statement garments. La Redoute has a big presence in the UK, with head offices in Leeds and London. Designers such as Karl Lagerfeld and Stella McCartney have been collaborative partners in recent years, and you can read the full UK designer timeline on the history section of the website.
If you’re inspired by French culture and fashion, then you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to shopping online with La Redoute. Everything is affordable, even the designer brand items! You will also find a vast collection of clearance items, so you get even bigger bargains for end-of-line stock. There is a Wish List facility too, so you can save items to review them before picking your final selection, or share with others if you’re buying presents or splitting the shopping bill with a loved one.
Be the first to hear about Secret Sales including La Redoute's Black Friday Event and Outlet Sales of up to 70% off when you join the mailing list.
Does La Redoute offer Click and Collect?
Yes, La Redoute is affiliated with myHermes Parcel Shop, so you can pick up your goods from a local shop of your choice from the myHermes list.
Can I get a La Redoute catalogue?
You can get a downloadable catalogue from the La Redoute website, or you can request a hard copy to be delivered to your home. It can take up to 14 days for a delivery to arrive.
Does La Redoute offer a credit account?
Yes, you can apply for a credit account with La Redoute, which has benefits such as try before you buy, spread the costs of your repayments and you’re able to manage your accounts online too.
Customer Care line: 033 0303 0199 (Mon - Friday 8am till 9pm & Sat 9am till 4:30pm)
Write to: 2 Holdsworth Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 4AH
Here's how long La Redoute takes to deliver and the associated delivery costs.
- Standard home delivery is £3.99.
- Standard home delivery for bulky items is £9.99.
- Standard ParcelShop Click & Collect is free.
La Redoute purchases will usually be delivered within 7 to 10 days; however, you should allow up to 6-12 weeks for made-to-order sofas and beds. Be sure to check vouchercloud for any La Redoute free delivery codes too, or opt for click and collect to bypass delivery fees!
Fill in the returns form, stating your reasons for return within 21 days and include within your returns parcel. You can send your return parcel back to La Deroute three ways: by Post Office, Courier Collection or myHermes Parcel Shop. Allow 10 working days for your account to be credited with your refund.