Not only can you order a la carte at Loch Fyne but you can also choose between 2 and 3-course set meals and of course, it always pays to go online and book a table. Being such a popular spot for foodies travelling to the UK from around the world, it pays to book ahead. Also, make sure to bring along your Loch Fyne discount codes. You will also find that there are great selections on the children’s menu and that there are even superbly delicious breakfast offerings as well.
The Loch Fyne website gives a list of locations to choose from when travelling around the UK and if you book online you’ll be sure to have a table reserved even if a local event has tables booked up for the night. If you can’t be with a special friend or family member on their birthday, why not give a Loch Fyne gift card you can have it personalised with a special message written by you just for them. This is one very special group of restaurants that goes above and beyond with the services they have to offer.
- Choose the deal you’d like to try and click on the View Deal button. Here is where you’ll get a voucher code or coupon if one is needed but sometimes you’ll simply be directed to Loch Fyne website. Be aware of the expiration dates so as to use your voucher code timely when clicking through.
- Use the code you’ve found here to book your reservation if applicable
- Save the voucher to your smartphone, and take it with you to the restaurant
- Show the staff your voucher at the beginning and the end of your meal to make sure you secure the saving
- If the latest deal is a printable voucher, you’ll find when clicking through to view the deal so make sure to print them and have them handy to take along when you visit one of those delightful 37 Loch Fyne locations.
In addition to vouchers and discount codes you’ll find with us here on vouchercloud, you can also sign up on the Loch Fyne website to receive a coupon for £10 off your next visit. Also, why not become a friend and receive 10% off food when you dine at any of the Loch Fyne locations. These extra perks make it nice when you want a night of fine dining, great wine and atmosphere you’ll only find at Loch Fyne.
Where can I view the Loch Fyne menu online?
If you visit the Loch Fyne website you can find an extensive online menu beginning on this page. From there you will be directed to the menu of your choice so that you can browse through the offerings. Here you will find the a la carte menu, the set menu for 2 or 3 course meals, a breakfast menu and even the children’s menu. Click on the menu you’d like to view and you will be taken to a page where you can view each in its entirety.
Where is the nearest Loch Fyne?
Since there are 37 locations throughout the UK at this time, you should have no difficulties finding one near you. This is where you’ll find all the Loch Fyne locations listed.
Is Loch Fyne suitable for vegans/vegetarians?
While much of the fare at Loch Fyne is seafood, there are menu items that are well-suited for vegetarians. It would be well to take a few moments to view the various menus to see what is available, but there are such items as the Mushroom & Puy Lentil Burger that is absolutely delicious and perfect for those who don’t eat seafood or meat.
Do I need to book a table for Loch Fyne in advance?
Loch Fyne is extremely popular so it is suggested that you book in advance for the location you are going to visit. You can select your location from a drop down menu and from there you will be required to select a session, the number of adults and children and other pertinent information. Book a table on here.
Contact Loch Fyne using the online guest form.
Monday - Thursday: 12-10pm
Opening times may vary, but you can check your local Loch Fyne here.