The Idle Man started life in 2014 as a way to provide stylish clothes for men in a clothing market that never paid the male consumer much attention. Building a range of apparel for every occasion and none, The Idle Man has grown a reputation for stylish, unfussy clothes that make the wearer look and feel his best. As well as its thriving online shop, The Idle Man’s London store in Clerkenwell has become a hub for fashion conscious men who want to look good without it costing the earth. As well as its own brand, you’ll also find Levi’s, Lacoste, Calvin Klein and Schott NYC on its railings and in its pages.
Its blog is a great place to pick up inspiration on clothes, music and so much more. For a bespoke selection, you can even get free personal styling tips, ideal for those in need of an outside eye. With a certified ‘Great’ Trustpilot score, you can shop with confidence with The Idle Man.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to The Idle Man website and browse for your goods
- Choose your size and click ‘Add to Bag’, then ‘View Bag & Checkout’
- Click ‘Discount Codes’ beneath your order, enter your code then click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Checkout Now’ to complete your purchase
- Alternatively, present code at checkout in-store if applicable
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Refer a friend to The Idle Man and you could get credit towards your next purchase
Can I get a student discount at The Idle Man?
You bet! Register here and get 10% off when you shop online.
Can I get free delivery with The Idle Man?
You can indeed when you spend £50 or more.
Where is The Idle Man store?
97 Leather Lane,
Nearest tube station: Chancery Lane
Live chat here
Standard Delivery - Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95 (3-5 working days)
Next Day - £5.95 - Must be ordered by 5pm.
Nominated Day - £5.95
Click & Collect - £5.95 - available next day
You can return an item within 28 days of purchase for a refund or exchange. After 28 days a refund can only be made through store credit or a change of size.
Sign into your online account and select the order containing the items you’d like to return. Click ‘return’ link to begin return process. You will receive a printable label to attach to the item and take to the local post office
London store is open:
Monday - Friday 11.00 - 19.00
Phone: 0207 831 7532