Keep your quote low by taking the following precautions:
- First pick a deal, promo code or reward voucher from our page by clicking the corresponding blue button next to it – it should say either ‘Get Code’, ‘View Discount’ or ‘Get Reward’.
- If selecting a promo code, there isn’t currently a way to embed this online when arranging a quote – therefore keep it handy for when you arrange a call/appointment.
- When choosing a general deal, click the link in the next window that appears to be taken to your chosen deal/discount on the Shell Energy site.
- As for a reward, continue through to the Shell site in the tab that’s created – any rewards we offer will be embedded in the link, so be sure to complete your quote/package using the tab that opens, otherwise you will not earn the rewards.
- If you’re shopping smart technology through the Shell Energy store, go to view your cart before proceeding to checkout, click the highlighted prompt, paste your code in the box that appears and click ‘Apply’ to get a discount on your order.
Sign up to Shell Go+ to start earning reward points, which’ll save you a percentage on fuel from Shell stations nationwide.
Shell Energy tariffs
Turning to a more eco-friendly form of energy is quick and stress-free at Shell Energy. Check out the company tariffs for fixed energy rates that remain the same for as long as 30 months. Flexible pay packages are also up for grabs as well as discounts on your monthly quotes for sourcing some of your own energy through solar powers – so pick a package that suits your lifestyle rest assured that every bit came from sustainable sources.
Shell Energy apps
Handling your monthly payments, daily usage and reward perks can all be done in the same place when managed through the Shell Energy mobile app. Available for both Apple and Android smartphones, it simplifies all the key elements of your account in one easy-to-read location – that way you can manage and budget your bills without ever needing to switch on a PC.
Shell Energy smart meters
In line with the brand's forward-thinking ethos, Shell Energy will upgrade any old analogue energy meter to a smart meter free of charge. Do-away with manual monthly checks and pay exactly as much as you use from the get-go, it’s an easier, more streamlined way to manage your annual usage.
If you’re buying gadgets from the Shell Energy store, standard delivery time is typically 3-5 working days – here’s no charge and there’s currently no paid options for next-day/selected date deliveries. Should you instead be arranging to switch to Shell Energy, have a new meter or boiler installed, you will be contacted to arrange a preferred date/time after submitting your details.
Any unwanted items bought from the Shell Energy Shop can be returned within 14 days of the delivery date for a refund, begin by notifying the shop team (See contact details below). If you no longer wish to switch to Shell or want to cancel your contract, opt for a Variable Tariff to avoid potential exit fees – which otherwise typically range somewhere between £30 and £75 per fuel type.
Monday to Friday: 8am – 6:30pm
Saturday: 9am – 4pm
When you need to discuss your account, package or quote, contact customer service through:
Shop (smart tech-related queries only): firstname.lastname@example.org
Message: Find a solution through the interactive Shell Energy ‘Contact’ page.