Leesa started life in 2013 with one simple idea: a high-quality, luxury mattress shipped directly to people’s homes. Having launched in the US and become an immediate sensation, Leesa quickly turned its attention to the UK and found a similar demand here. With mattresses manufactured in Leeds and an office in the centre of Manchester, Leesa has now established itself as a big brand in UK homeware.
Leesa has simplified the mattress buying experience: instead of choosing between firm, soft and medium; there is a ‘universal’ strength to the Leesa mattress that works for just about everyone. Even better, you’ve got 100 nights to try the mattress risk-free, backed by a no-hassle refund policy that provides extra reassurance for those who’ve never bought a mattress online before. Leesa also runs a ‘One-Ten Program’ in which one mattress is donated to a homeless shelter for every ten sold, so you know that when you buy with Leesa you’re helping to do good for others’ sleep as well as your own.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Leesa website and click ‘Shop Now’
- Select your product and click ‘Add to Cart’
- Fill in your details and select ‘Continue to Shipping Method’ then ‘Continue to Payment’
- Above the payment area, enter the discount code in the appropriate box and click ‘Apply’
- Enter your payment details and click ‘Review Order’
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Leesa’s mailing list to hear about updates and offers!
What sort of bed frame do I need with a Leesa mattress?
For best results, Leesa recommends setting the mattress up on a stable, rigid base. This might include traditional metal or wooden bed frames, frames with bed slats or Divan bases.
What kind of warranty does a Leesa mattress come with?
Your product is covered with a 10 Year Full Replacement Limited Warranty, under which it can be repaired or replaced if a defect covered under the warranty develops. This does not cover everyday wear and tear. Full details here.
Does Leesa have finance options?
Yes, with online credit application service Divido you can get 12 months interest free credit on all products.
- Phone: 0800 011 9500
- Email: email@example.com
Delivery is free and takes 4-7 working days.
You have up to 100 nights to decide if your Leesa purchase is for you. If not, it can be collected by Leesa free of charge for a full refund.