London Bridge’s ancestor dates back to 53 AD and was most likely a military-style wooden bridge. This iteration of the bridge was flattened and destroyed by the rebellion against the Roman rule, led by ferocious warrior queen Boudicca seven years later. A new bridge was designed to match the newly constructed city, 40 years later in 100 AD, and over the next couple centuries, it became well-established as one of the key ports of a city growing in importance.
Nearly 2,000 years after its first construction, the bridge is one of the iconic sights of London, and the London Bridge experience maximises on this history and mystery to combine education and entertainment in a form that has received universal acclaim since its opening in 2008. The place’s spooky atmosphere even interrupted construction, with builders refusing to work after they uncovered a collection of skeletons in the crypts. With audio guides for multiple languages, actors resurrecting such figures as Boudicca, the Vikings and the Romans, The London Bridge Experience utilises its location to tell the full history of London, sparing none of the gory details!
- Select your London Bridge Experience deal on vouchercloud
- Copy the code, if given, and follow the link through to the London Bridge Experience
- Note that for some codes you will be instructed to print them out and take them to the event with you
- Click the ‘ticket deals’ banner, and browse for your ticket
- Click ‘Book Now’ on your event of choice, select the demographics of the attendees, and enter the code if applicable
- If you don’t have a code your item has been automatically discounted
Check out the Schools & Groups section for all the best savings on group outings.
How long does a London Bridge Experience show last?
The show lasts approximately one hour, though you should make allowances for a little more time as the show is subject to time fluctuations. Late admission is not possible, so ensure you’re on time.
Do London Bridge Experience accept the London Pass?
Absolutely! No need to buy a ticket, just show up with your London Pass.
When’s the best time to visit to avoid queues at the London Bridge Experience?
Peak times are between 11am and 3pm, but the popularity of the attraction means there may be a queue at any point.
Call on 0207 403 6333 or fill in London Bridge Experience's contact form.
Monday - Friday
Doors: 10:00 - 17:00
Shows: 10:30 - 17:00
Saturday - Sunday
Doors: 09:30 - 18:00
Shows: 10:00 - 18:00