FAQs from Woven
How do I get a Woven discount code?
Check out our range of Woven deals. Once you find one you want to redeem, click the blue button next to it—it’ll say ‘get code’, ‘get reward’, or ‘view discount’. You’ll be redirected through to the Woven store with the code automatically copied.
What is the Woven return policy?
Unwanted Woven rugs, bedding and cushions can be returned up to 14 days after purchase, as long as they remain untouched and in their original packaging. You can begin your return by using your phone number/email address and order number on their return page.
How do I save up to 50% on Woven rugs?
Check out the Woven sale and clearance section for price cuts as high as half price on premium furnishings.
How do I use my Woven discount code?
When you fancy trimming the price of your newest home improvement, you need only follow the steps below:
- Choose a deal or promo code from our selection, then redeem it by clicking the blue ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button next to it.
- When selecting a deal that has no code to copy, our link will take you directly to the Woven rugs, bedding or cushions that have your deal applied.
- As for when clicking a code, copy it once it’s revealed before heading through to Woven and starting your shop.
- Add all the furnishings you’d like, then click the shopping trolley symbol and select ‘Checkout’ on the following screen.
- Paste your code in the specified area on the right (see beneath) and hit ‘Apply’ to see your discount take effect.
Save up to 50% on beautiful rugs, sheets and beddings by shopping shrewdly in the Woven sale.
Woven rug care
From loose threads to spills and strains, there are all sorts of everyday obstacles that can develop in even the most high-grade home furnishings. With a few quick tips making it possible to turn a home furnishing disaster into a salvageable situation, it’s always worth checking out the Woven care information page for best guidance whenever a situation arises.
To get maximum value from your fine fabrics, it’s always good to get advice on what rugs match what rooms. That’s why it’s always worth having a gander at the Woven blog before buying, featuring recommendations for different rooms, as well as tips on eco-friendly designs, guides on cleaning and more.
You won’t need to wait long or pay much to get your hands on your latest addition to your décor:
- Standard delivery (5-7 working days): £5 (free on orders over £50)
- Morning delivery: (weekday between 8:30am and 12pm): £10
- Saturday delivery: £30
Woven will gladly accept the return of any unwanted furnishings up to 14 days after they were purchased, providing they remain in their original condition and packaging (for bedding, also unwashed/unopened). You can begin the process using your email address and order number ready on the Woven returns portal. Woven also currently offers up to two product exchanges maximum for items priced £100 or higher.
Get in touch with Woven customer service whenever you’ve got a query:
Call: +02081 427111
Message: Fill out your details on the Woven ‘Contact Us’ page.
POPLAR BUSINESS PARK,
10 Preston's Rd