Glasses Direct is now a major international brand, offering some of the best deals on glasses you’ll find anywhere. But back in 2004, it was a different story. Founder Jamie Murray Wells, who was a student at the time, discovered he needed glasses but wasn’t impressed by the prices he found in high street opticians. He decided to start his own online glasses business from his family’s house in Wiltshire. Within a couple of years, Jamie’s simple idea had turned into a major business, employing several staff and winning several awards in the process.
Staffed by a dedicated team which includes qualified opticians, Glasses Direct are now market leaders in their sector, with a commitment to offering excellent value for money as well as impeccable customer service. With Glasses Direct, you’ve got a huge selection to choose from, helping you find the glasses you need, that are both stylish, and most importantly, affordable.
- Pay a visit to the Glasses Direct website by following the link from vouchercloud.
- Browse glasses on offer and when you’ve found the pair you want, click ‘Buy Now’.
- Choose what the glasses are for (e.g. for reading or distance) and click ‘Next’.
- Choose clear lenses, sunglasses, or adaptive lenses and click ‘Next’.
- Choose your lens type (eg scratch resistant, anti-reflection) and click ‘Next’.
- Enter your prescription if you have it. You can also add this later.
- To complete your purchase, login to your account if you have one, or create a new one.
- Enter your delivery and payment details and place your order.
If you’re on a budget you can always visit the Glasses Direct sales page to see the latest offers.
How do I order my glasses with Glasses Direct?
It’s easy to order your glasses online. For step-by-step instructions, please see this handy guide.
How can I get help choosing the right pair?
Glasses Direct has lots of resources to help you make the right choice when purchasing your glasses. Please see this guide to start you off.
How do I make adjustments to my glasses once I’ve received them?
Please see Glasses Direct’s page on how to adjust the fit of your glasses.
For customer enquiries, please call 01793 746601. You can also email email@example.com or write to:
Glasses Direct, Gemini House, Hargreaves Road, Groundwell, Wiltshire SN25 5AZ.
Standard delivery to anywhere within the UK is £3.95. Boutique orders and Home Trials packs come with free delivery.
You can return your glasses within 30 days of purchase, provided the are still in their orginal condition. For further details please see their returns page.