With John Lewis Finance you can guarantee that every part of your home and its contents including pets and people are safely protected against damage and emergencies. There are 3 types of cover to choose from at John Lewis:
- Unlimited Buildings and Contents Cover
- Unlimited Alternative Accomodation Cover
- Full Accidental Damage Cover
Each with brilliant benefits and perks, so you will be sure to find a level of cover to suit your needs. With John Lewis Finance, you'll get a smashing deal on comprehensive protection for everything that is a part of your day-to-day life. With buildings and contents cover plus valuables and alternative accommodation included on different levels as standard in all 3 policies - it is then up to you to add optional extras such as personal possession protection, garden cover, pedal cycles cover and more. Whatever lifestyle you lead, John Lewis Finance understands how flexibility to Home Insurance is key and now you can experience reliable cover to keep you and your home safe against all odds.
- Click on the deal or copy the code of your choice on vouchercloud and click through to johnlewis-insurance.com
- Click ‘Get a quote’ and answer some valuable questions about your home before clicking ‘Continue’
- Then you will need to answer some questions about the type of cover you require
- In the ‘About you’ section you will be able to enter your discount code where it says ‘Do you have a promotion code?’
- If you do not have a promo code then your discounts will be applied at the checkout so you can continue to complete your order.
To avoid mishaps and home accidents with younger ones, take a look at Keeping children safe in the home, so as you can reduce their risk of an accident at home and your risk of a claim.
How do I make a claim?
To make a claim, submit your claim online here.
What should I do in a home emergency?
If you cover has a Home Emergency Service included then you can call 0330 102 2750 in the event of an emergency, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Can I get Student Cover as part of my home insurance?
Student cover is optional on all three types of cover should you wish to include it in your home insurance.
What is the maximum amount of bedrooms that can be covered?
With John Lewis Home Insurance, up to 6 bedrooms can be covered. Should you have more (lucky), you would be more suited to the Specialist Home Insurance cover.
If you cancel your policy within the first 14-days of receiving your policy documents, you'll be refunded provided that you haven't made a claim. Check the Terms and Conditions for full details.
You can get in touch with John Lewis Home Insurance through their claims helpline on 0330 102 2576.
The helpline is open from 8am - 8pm, Monday -Friday; 9am - 5pm on Saturdays and closed Sundays.