How do I get a The Drug Store discount code?
Browse our selection of The Drug Store deals. When you’ve found one you want to use, click the blue button next to it—it’ll say ‘get code’, ‘get reward’, or ‘view discount’. You’ll be redirected through to The Drug Store website with the code automatically copied.
Can I get free delivery at The Drug Store?
Any standard delivery orders over £40 qualify for free shipping as standard, whilst sops under this threshold cost £3. Next day delivery is also available at a cost of £5.
How do I get £10 off at The Drug Store?
Refer a friend to The Drug Store using a unique referral code and they’ll receive £10 off their first order over £25, whilst you’ll receive the same discount once they’ve used your code.
Shop and save on your supplement of choice by following these quick guidelines at vouchercloud:
- Choose an offer or discount code from our listings, then use it by clicking the corresponding ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button.
- If you’ve selected an offer that does not use a code, our link will instead take you through to The Drug Store page which has your chosen offer applied.
- Should you click a code, copy it to your clipboard before travelling through to The Drug Store via our link.
- Once you’ve added whichever supplements and serums you want, click the shopping cart icon in the top right before selecting ‘Check Out’.
- Paste your code in the box on the right (shown in the screenshot beneath) and hit ‘Apply’ to see how much you’ve saved.
Sign yourself up to The Drug Store’s newsletter to secure yourself a 15% off discount code for your first purchase.
The Drug Store student, youth and apprentice discount
Young people are facing more strenuous lives than ever, but with reduced budgets it can be hard to afford the right healthcare to address the stress. The Drug Store want their goods to be as accessible as possible, which is why they offer a 15% discount for students, apprentices and customers aged between 16 and 25, simply head to the ‘Youth Discount’ page and enter your details to secure your savings.
The Drug Store blog
It never hurts to get some free information, especially when it comes to your health! For little tidbits on tackling everything from IBS through to joint pain, have a gander at The Drug Store’s dedicated blog, where the healthcare professionals post their best recommendations on tackling everyday issues and promoting a better, healthier lifestyle.
The Drug Store vegan products
There’s no reason why an ethos you live by should hold you back from the health you deserve, which is why The Drug Store offer their own vegan alternatives to traditional healthcare. You’ll find vegan skincare products alongside multivitamins, probiotics and other essentials to stock your bathroom cabinet for weeks without worry – so you can live a lifestyle without compromise.
Get your supplements shipped using either of the two methods below:
- Royal Mail (2-3 working days): £3 (free on orders over £40)
- DPD (next day if ordered before 1pm): £5
The majority of supplements sold at The Drug Store can be returned up to 14 days after you receive them. Ensure items remain in their original packaging and are in resalable condition to qualify for a refund, then contact customer service to receive instructions and a return address. Please note that perishable items such as food and flowers as well as bespoke items like gift cards are exempt from the return policy.
Whenever you’ve got a question about your account or latest delivery, get in touch with the whizzes at The Drug Store using any method listed beneath:
Message: Fill out your details on The Drug Store ‘Contact Us’ page
FAQs: For quick info on shipping, payment returns and more.