Originally a subsidiary of the FW Woolworth Company, Foot Locker is one of the biggest names in trainers, with its footprints across the world supplying high quality shoes to sneaker heads everywhere. In Europe alone it has 620 stores and has become an important element of European street culture, outfitting athletes and enthusiasts of all kinds.
With an ever changing stock of trainers for men, women and children, you can get your kicks for running, basketball, skating and general wear too. Its Collections take you right to the heart of this brand and you can navigate trainers from world-beating athletes, the Nike Air Max family or the House of Hoops section that cuts straight to the best in basketball shoes. Check its release calendar for details on what’s coming out next — in this fast-moving world, there’s always a boundary-pushing shoe on the horizon. Its prices are good value too, and bargain hunters will be particularly glad to hear of the sale section, as great deals are in large supply!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Foot Locker website and browse for your product
- Choose your size and click ‘Add to Cart’ then ‘View Cart’
- In your basket, enter the promotional code in the box beneath your order and click ‘OK’
- Click ‘Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Foot Locker’s newsletter to hear about some brilliant offers!
Where is my nearest Foot Locker store?
You can search for your nearest store here.
Can I get free delivery with Foot Locker?
Yes, if you spend over £60.
How can I pay at Foot Locker?
You can pay with Visa, Mastercard and PayPal.
Contact Foot Locker
- Phone: 0800-3316062
- Email: email@example.com
- Standard Delivery: £5 (free if you spend more than £60) (5 working days)
You can return your purchase within 28 days of receipt to receive an exchange or refund. Item must be in original conditions and packaging, with all tags attached. You can return your products to a store or by post. Full policy here.