Iceland was launched in 1970 in Oswestry, Shropshire. With fridges and freezers not being so commonplace back then, the store’s speciality was in selling loose, frozen food. In 1975, the Iceland brand took off, and they opened another fifteen stores in North Wales and the North West in the following four years.
In 1986, Iceland was the first UK supermarket to remove any artificial colours and flavourings and any other unnecessary preservatives from their own-brand products, along with removing and banning monosodium glutamate (MSG). Today, Iceland is proud to offer nutritious, flavoursome, and safe frozen food to their customers, with almost nine hundred stores across the UK and a further forty stores and franchises across Europe.
With vouchercloud in your pocket, not only will your budget benefit from the great savings you’ll make, but buying and using more frozen food leads to less food waste worldwide and is beneficial for the environment too. And, since Iceland is committed to ensuring that all of their foods are ethically sourced, you don’t have to feel guilty for eating meals that didn’t cost you much!
- Choose the discount voucher that you’d like to use, and click on ‘View Deal’ to either receive a code or a printable voucher if one is required to claim the deal. You will be informed at this point if you will need to print the voucher
- Save the code in your vouchercloud mobile app if applicable
- Shop the range of products on offer online or in-store
- When you arrive at the checkout after shopping in Iceland, simply present the cashier your voucher code before you pay
- If you’re taking advantage of a free delivery voucher code or another online-only deal, enter your code into the promotional or discount code box at the checkout
If you want to make sure that your freezer is fully stocked, it’s a great idea to save money by taking advantage of the many special offers available at Iceland throughout the year. Save on essentials such as McCain’s chips and potatoes, joints of meat, frozen vegetables and healthy ready meals to feed your family for less for longer!
Does Iceland offer free delivery?
It’s always best to use the home delivery service for large orders if you’re hoping to save money, as orders over £35 are delivered free of charge!
What are Iceland’s opening hours?
Opening times will vary depending on the individual supermarket. The best way to discover the opening times for your local Iceland is to use the Store Locator tool on their website.
Can I Buy Non-Frozen Food at Iceland?
Yes! Iceland don’t only sell frozen food. When shopping at Iceland, you’ll find a selection of groceries available so there’s no need to finish off your shopping elsewhere. From chilled foods to essentials such as milk and butter, tins and jars, and non-food items like laundry detergent and shower gel, you’ll be able to find everything that your household needs!
Find out all you need to know about Iceland home delivery here.
Telephone: 0800 328 0800