When you want to secure an even better price on your Evri delivery, be sure to follow these easy guidelines:
- Start off by selecting the Evri discount code you’d like to use, then click the ‘Get Code’ prompt to reveal it and copy it to your clipboard.
- Proceed through to the Evri site and enter the details of your parcel, such as sending address, return address and package weight.
- From here you’ll have to input the name and contact details of both yourself and the recipient.
- Select the delivery type you want – standard or next-day – then whether you’d like any additional content cover above the default £20 protection provided.
- Once all this is done, you’ll be presented with a summary of your parcel, where you should be able to select a ‘Discount code’ prompt on the right-hand side.
- Paste your code in the box that appears beneath and click ‘Apply discount’ to see how much you’ve saved on your delivery.
The prices for each delivery will depend on the weight of your package, along with whether you’ve opted for standard or next-day delivery and if you chose a courier instead of a ParcelShop or locker drop-off. For a baseline of the starting prices for each delivery type, check out the Evri prices online.
If you’d like some reassurance before switching to Evri as your preferred parcel delivery service, head on over to the Evri TrustPilot page. The brand has somehow managed to maintain an overall rating of ‘Excellent’ after receiving over two and half million reviews, demonstrating a consistency of service you can rely on.
You can start sending a package with Evri by entering your home postcode and the postcode of your delivery dress, plus the weight of the package in kilograms. From there you’ll be able to select either next-day or standard delivery (please deliver your parcel by noon if you want it delivered the next day), if you’d like any additional protection for the contents and if you’d like a signature upon arrival. Standard delivery traditionally takes anywhere from two to five business days to arrive. Check out Evri’s own page on how to send a parcel for the full details of the process.
It’s never been easier to return packages to selected retailers with Evri. You can start to return your parcel by searching for your retailer through the Evri database. From there you can choose between dropping off your package at a ParcelShop, leaving it at a locker drop-off point or opting for home collection via courier. Certain retailers will offer free returns, so contact your designated retailer’s customer service team directly if you think you’re entitled to cost-free delivery. Once your package is on its way, you can track your return using either your unique 16-digit tracking number or your 8-digit calling card number.
If you ever need to chase up a delivery or want to enquire about Evri services, you can use the following resources to help:
FAQs: Navigate the Help Centre section for solutions to popular queries.
Live chat: Click the question mark symbol in the bottom-right.