FAQs from Low Cost Glasses
How do I get a Low Cost Glasses discount code?
Browse the list of Low Cost Glasses deals. When you’ve found one you want to redeem, select the blue button—it’ll say ‘get code’, ‘get reward’, or ‘view discount’. You’ll be redirected through to the Low Cost Glasses website with the code automatically copied.
Is there a Low Cost Glasses student discount?
Yes they do, verify your details through either StudentBeans or TOTUM to save as much as 40% on your prescription glasses.
Can I get free delivery at Low Cost Glasses?
Absolutely, if you spend over £30 you’ll qualify for free standard delivery (3-5 working days), which costs only £3.95 for orders under this threshold. There is also a next day delivery service for emergencies, which will set you back £29.95.
Whenever you want to cut the cost of your next set of frame, take these quick steps and bag yourself a bargain:
- Look through our collection of deals and discount codes, select one by clicking the blue ‘View Discount’ or ‘Get Code’ button next to it.
- If you pick an offer without a code, wait for the pop-up window and hit the link to be taken to your chosen deal on the Low Cost Glasses site.
- As for discount codes, copy yours when it is shown before heading through to Low Cost Glasses and begin your shop.
- Fill out your prescription details and click through to the checkout when you’re ready.
- Once on the delivery and payment details screen, click the ‘Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code’ prompt near the top.
- Paste your code in the box beneath and click ‘Apply Coupon’ to reduce your final payment price.
Those looking to get maximum value from a limited budget can snag amazing frames and lenses in the company ‘Clearance’ section for a fraction of the price.
The Low Cost Glasses NHS discount
Doctors, nurses, carers, hospital staff and more could find themselves saving a fair sum when they next need a replacement set of specs. Low Cost Glasses want to show their appreciation to NHS staff and key worker by offering a phenomenal 15% discount on any lenses and frames, with free delivery to boot!
If you love how clearly you see with Low Cost Glasses, lend yourself a hand and sign up to their own loyalty club. As simple as it sounds, the more you visit and spend on Low Cost Glasses, the more you can expect to save on your next pair when the time comes for a replacement. There’s no downside to signing up, so start early and maximise your savings.
Refer a friend to Low Cost Glasses
When you’ve made an account and think you know someone in need of fresh specs, send them a referral to Low Cost Glasses! As simple as sharing a code they’ll use at the checkout, you can expect to knock a quick £5 off your next order when you refer someone successfully. There’s no limit either, so recommend as many as you like to rack up your discount.
Regardless of if you need your next pair of glasses shipped quickly or cheaply, there’s an option for both at Low Cost Glasses:
- Standard delivery (3-5 working days): £3.95 (free on orders over £30)
- Next day delivery: £29.95
As prescription lenses count as bespoke medical items, they are non-refundable. However Low Cost Glasses encourage customers to try as many frames as they like to find their perfect pair. Just select ‘No Lenses’ option when window shopping frames and you’ll have seven days after receiving them to send them back for an exchange or full refund – minus delivery fees.
- Monday – Friday: 9am to 5pm
- Saturday: 9am to 1pm
If you’ve got any questions regarding your prescription or any product Low Cost Glasses offer, get in touch using any of the following methods:
Call: 0345 646 0366
Live chat: Available 24/7, just click the speech bubble symbol in the bottom-right of the website.
FAQs: Check out the support page for quick answers to the most common questions.
Low Cost Glasses
B4, Altrincham Business Park,
Stuart Road, Altrincham,