Samsung is no small fry in the tech world, and it doesn’t always come cheap. We’re here to help! Whether you’re after a new handset, TV or washing machine, we’ve got the top tips to save money on all aspects of your life. You might think you need to wait around for a Samsung sale to get the biggest discount, but some of the best Samsung phone deals pop up unexpectedly and need to be claimed rather than automatically applied. Things like free YouTube Premium and trade-in deals could make your new Samsung purchase pay dividends.
We love a good discount at vouchercloud, so we’ve analysed all the biggest Samsung sales to give you an idea of what to expect and when to shop. Check out our Samsung vouchers, too, as we update this page daily.
Top tip: If Samsung isn’t in the middle of a sale, head straight to Samsung Offers for savings that won’t be widely publicised. For phone contracts, you’re usually better off shopping around. Take a look at our Samsung smartphone guide, where we’ve covered the best place to get a cheap contract.
When is the next Samsung sale?
Samsung has sales round the clock and year-round, including discounts on specific products and free trials of YouTube Premium and extended warranties. You’ll also find sales around specific events, like Black Friday, Boxing Day and Christmas, as well as the summer sale. We've seen a bunch of amazing sales this summer, so keep checking our Samsung voucher codes!
Samsung Summer sale 2021
The Samsung summer sale is underway, with fantastic savings across the whole website - you need to head straight to the Samsung offers to see what’s on sale this summer.
Best Samsung phone deals
Samsung phones aren’t on sale at the moment, but keep your eyes fixed on the Samsung mobiles page. From the 25 to 27 of July in 2020, Samsung dropped a 15% discount code which was applicable to laptops, phones, tablets and smartwatches - it even applied to the Galaxy S20 and Z Flip range. We’ve got our fingers crossed another one will drop soon. If you’ve got your sights set on the ultra-futuristic Galaxy Z Fold3+, you can currently earn up to £600 off by trading in selected devices. Here’s what you could save in 2020:
- Galaxy S20 (5G):
- Samsung Galaxy Book Flex:
- Samsung Galaxy Buds (wireless):
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite:
Best Samsung TV deals
You can currently save up to £500 on Samsung TVs with free next day delivery and up to 5 years warranty. There are also decent cashback offers (we’ve seen up to £500 cashback) and hidden discount codes. Some codes only become visible when you click on the specific TV, so make sure you read the small print or do a Ctrl+F for ‘use code’.
Best Samsung computing deals
In the live Samsung summer deals, you can save up to £100 on new laptops. Selected monitors also come with a bonus 10% discount on smartphones, but you’ll only see this offer by opening the specific page - don’t forget to use that Ctrl+F! You can also get up to £600 off a Galaxy Book Pro when you trade in your old laptop. Great stuff.
Other great Samsung offers
- £50 off selected watches and audio
- £1,000 off selected home appliances
- 20% off when you buy three home appliances or 15% off if you buy two
- 50% off speakers when you buy a selected 2021 Q-Series soundbar
- Free £75 Google Play voucher with Watch 4 Classic pre-orders
Samsung Black Friday sale
The Samsung Black Friday deals are big. Black Friday is the 26 November in 2021 with Cyber Monday falling on the 29 November, but things will likely start heating up in early November. Last year, Samsung started dropping Black Friday offers from 9 November, so you can expect something similar for 2021. Keep checking our Samsung discounts and the ‘Offers’ page on Samsung. We’ll keep you posted.
Previous Black Friday Samsung phone deals
2020 was a great year for Samsung shoppers, if nothing else. We saved up to £250 on handsets and grabbed four months’ free YouTube Premium or six months’ free Spotify Premium as the cherry on top. Here are some of the best deals from Black Friday 2020:
- Samsung S20 Ultra Black Friday deal: £1,099 (£100 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ Black Friday deal: £849 (£150 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Black Friday deal: £649 (£250 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Black Friday deal: £599 (£100 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 4G Black Friday deal: £499 (£100 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Black Friday deal: £649 (£150 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S10E Black Friday deal: £499 (£170 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A80 Black Friday deal: £479 (£100 off)
Previous Black Friday Samsung TV deals
Previous Black Friday Samsung accessory deals
Samsung Black Friday sale predictions
The Samsung Black Friday event is the ideal time to buy mobile phones outright as this is where Samsung tends to offer the most discounts. Expect discounted handsets (fingers crossed) that apply to the Samsung Galaxy Z series this year! We’re anticipating more cashback offers and free entertainment subscriptions for Black Friday 2021, too.
Samsung Christmas sale
Blink and you’ll miss Black Friday, but there’s still the Samsung Christmas sale. In 2020, you could earn up to £200 cashback with smartwatches, tablets and Galaxy phones - plus an extra £30 for each additional product. This started in early December last year and finished on the 25th.
Samsung Boxing Day sale
If the latest Galaxy smartphone didn’t get crossed off your Christmas list, fear not. It’s common to see price reductions starting on the 26 December and continuing into January, so there’s a good chance you can find something special without paying full price. Here are some of the discounts we enjoyed in 2019:
- Galaxy S10: £699 (£100 off)
- Galaxy S10E (5G): £949 (£150 off)
- Galaxy Note 10+ (5G): £899 (£200 off)
- Galaxy A90 (5G): £629 (£40 off)
Samsung Amazon Prime Day sale
Amazon Prime Day gets a lot of hype, and for a very good reason. Amazon stocks a wide-ranging selection of Samsung products which typically undergo huge price reductions in the Amazon Prime Day sale. Some of our favourite 2021 deals include:
- Samsung Galaxy S21: was £789, now £614 (£155 off) 20% off
- Samsung Galaxy S20: £649 (£150 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite: £399 (£180 off) 31% off
- Samsung 75" Q75T QLED 4K HDR Smart TV: £1,399 (£100 off) 7% off
- Samsung 50" AU9000 UHD 4K Smart Gaming TV: £579 (£50 off) 8% off
- Samsung Galaxy Book Ion Laptop: £1299, £649 50% off
Where to buy Samsung phones
If you're in the market for a new handset, you can find tonnes of great deals on the Samsung website. For monthly contracts, you’re much more likely to pay less if you shop around, as prices vary significantly between different phone networks. Check out our Samsung smartphone guide, which covers the current prices on different networks. There are some other great perks to shopping elsewhere too!
Samsung O2 deals
If you meet a minimum spend on monthly mobile or tablet contracts, we’ll send you an exclusive gift card worth up to £60! Redeem the reward on our O2 vouchers page by clicking ‘Get Reward’ to activate the offer.
Samsung Vodafone deals
If you work for the National Health Service, you might prefer ordering your Samsung device from Vodafone. The NHS discount will save you 25% on selected airtime plans and 15% on pay monthly and SIM-only plans.
Samsung musicMagpie deals
Refurbished Samsung phones cost significantly less from musicMagpie, or you could even rent a Samsung phone from £7.99/month. Samsung Galaxy S20 rentals start from only £19.99/month, which come with a free phone case, lifetime warranty and free annual upgrades.
Samsung EE deals
EE offers the best value for students, as there’s a 20% student discount plus an extra 550mb data thrown in for good measure every month. This discount applies to monthly bills, so you won’t need to fork out to buy the handset outright. You’ll also have the chance to get six months’ free Apple Music and three months’ free BT Sport on top. There’s a 20% discount for healthcare workers, too.
Samsung giffgaff deals
Samsung phones are fantastic value on giffgaff, as you can choose whether you want to pay monthly or in full for your device. Refurbished phones come in three conditions: good, very good or excellent. You’ll save the most by choosing ‘good’, which will arrive in full working order but might have some superficial marks. At giffgaff, you’ll also earn ‘Payback’ for responding on forums or referring your friends. We’re offering a free £10 gift card at the moment, too.
Samsung Affordable Mobiles deals
A reward is always a nice bonus; if you buy with Affordable Mobiles, we’ll give you £15 off the upfront cost of your phone. It always works out best if you can pay for the phone outright, as you won’t be tied to a contract that could fluctuate (usually upwards).
More ways to save at Samsung
- Samsung voucher codes. Check our Samsung promo codes for a round-up of the best deals currently available at Samsung. As well as Samsung discount codes, you’ll also find vouchercloud-exclusive rewards!
- Vouchercloud Rewards. Earn a £15 gift card for Amazon, Argos, Tesco or another big brand by spending £300 at Samsung. This is a vouchercloud-exclusive offer, so don’t forget to log in to your vouchercloud account and follow the link to activate your reward.
- Student discount. We have a whole bunch of Samsung student discounts which knock up to 15% off your new smartphone or tablet and up to 20% off selected TVs. You’ll need a Student Beans account and a valid student email address - after that, it’s plain sailing!
- Samsung Mobile Offers. Check if your purchase is eligible for a bonus on top and then make sure you claim your offer! Until April 2022, you can claim four months of YouTube Premium with selected devices and Samsung also runs limited-time cashback offers, like £50 extra cashback when you buy more than one product.
- Trade-ins. Doesn't every British household have a drawer full of broken electronics? Samsung would love to take those old devices off your hands. Depending on the device you’re donating, with the trade-in scheme you’ll earn up to £450 off new Samsung products.
- Shop around. Samsung shines when it comes to bonuses like cashback and trade-ins, but don’t rule out a better deal elsewhere. Although we usually recommend buying mobile phones upfront as it’ll save you money overall, we recognise that this isn’t always an option. Check other brands like O2, Vodafone or EE. You’re also likely to get a better deal by purchasing your device secondhand from MusicMagpie.
- Cheaper upgrades. If you’re someone who has to have the latest gadget, check out the Samsung Upgrade Programme. Put down a 10% deposit and sign up for 23 monthly installments - after 12 months you’ll get the option to upgrade instantly to the latest model!