From slick smartphones to bespoke home appliances, Samsung is the pioneer when it comes to world-leading technology. We've covered every Samsung sale of the year in this handy guide, including the best place to find Samsung phones for sale without contracts. Expect free YouTube Premium, some of the best Samsung phone deals and sweet trade-in offers to keep the cash rolling in!
Top tip: If Samsung isn’t in the middle of a sale, head straight to Samsung Offers for discounts that won’t be widely publicised. For phone contracts, you’re usually better off shopping around; have a look at our Samsung smartphone guide, covering the best places to get a cheap contract.
When is the next Samsung sale?
The Samsung Black Friday sale shut up shop on 1 December, but there are Samsung sales 'round the clock and year-round, including discounts, free trials of YouTube Premium and extended warranties. You’ll also find sales around key calendar events, including:
- Black Friday: around 16 November 2021
- Christmas: December 2021
- Boxing Day: 26 December until the New Year
- Amazon Prime Day: June 2022
- Summer sale: around July 2022
- Samsung Week: October 2022
Check our Samsung voucher codes and head straight to the Samsung offers page to see what’s on sale right now.
LIVE Samsung deals & discounts
Samsung drops Black Friday offers every November, cutting the cost of high-value tech items by potentially more than £1,000! Here are some of our favourite steals from the Samsung Black Friday sale in 2021:
- Up to £1,000 off QLED TVs
- Free Samsung Galaxy Flip3 with 2021 QLED 8K TV purchases
- Up to £600 cashback on laptops
- 20% off the Samsung Z Fold 3 with the code BLACKFRIDAY
- 15% off the Jet Cordless Vacuum Stick with the code VACBF15
- Students saved an extra 25% on TVs and up to £349 on the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Will Samsung have Black Friday deals?Yep! You can expect a mix of discount codes, sales and free gifts like subscriptions and cashback on the Samsung website. Other retailers like O2 and Vodafone will have their own Black Friday even too, usually including discounts on Samsung phone contracts.
When is the Samsung Black Friday event?Black Friday is the 26 November in 2021 with Cyber Monday falling on the 29 November, but things will likely start heating up in around 16 November—keep checking our Black Friday guides and we’ll keep you posted!
Samsung Black Friday sale 2021 predictions
The Samsung Black Friday event is the ideal time to buy mobile phones outright as this is where Samsung tends to offer the most discounts. Expect an abundance of Black Friday Samsung phone deals, including the Samsung Galaxy Z series this year. We’re anticipating more cashback offers and free entertainment subscriptions for Black Friday 2021, too.
Blink and you’ll miss Black Friday, but there’s still the Samsung Christmas sale. In 2020, you could earn up to £200 cashback with smartwatches, tablets and Galaxy phones—plus an extra £30 for each additional product. This started in early December last year and finished on the 25th.
If the latest Galaxy smartphone didn’t get crossed off your Christmas list, fear not. It’s common to see price reductions starting on the 26 December and continuing into January, so there’s a good chance you can find something special without paying full price. Here are some of the discounts we enjoyed in 2019:
- Galaxy S10: £699 (£100 off)
- Galaxy S10E (5G): £949 (£150 off)
- Galaxy Note 10+ (5G): £899 (£200 off)
- Galaxy A90 (5G): £629 (£40 off)
Amazon Prime Day gets a lot of hype, and for a very good reason. Amazon stocks a wide-ranging selection of Samsung products which typically undergo huge price reductions in the Amazon Prime Day sale. Some of our favourite 2021 deals include:
- Samsung Galaxy S21: was £789, now £614 (£155 off) 20% off
- Samsung Galaxy S20: £649 (£150 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite: £399 (£180 off) 31% off
- Samsung 75" Q75T QLED 4K HDR Smart TV: £1,399 (£100 off) 7% off
- Samsung 50" AU9000 UHD 4K Smart Gaming TV: £579 (£50 off) 8% off
- Samsung Galaxy Book Ion Laptop: £1299, £649 50% off
The Samsung summer sale offers some fantastic savings across the whole website. From the 25 to 27 of July in 2020, Samsung dropped a 15% discount code which was applicable to laptops, phones, tablets and smartwatches—it even applied to the Galaxy S20 and Z Flip range. We’ve got our fingers crossed another one will drop in 2022. If you’ve got your sights set on the ultra-futuristic Galaxy Z Fold3+, you can currently earn up to £600 off by trading in selected devices. Here’s what you could save in 2020:
- Galaxy S20 (5G):
- Samsung Galaxy Book Flex:
- Samsung Galaxy Buds (wireless):
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite:
The Samsung Week offers began on 25 October and ended on 1 November in 2021. Lucky savers made the most of the 15% off code applicable to selected TVs, mobile phones and monitors, as well as up to 50% off gadgets and household appliances. Samsung Week is a yearly affair and the biggest Samsung sale before Black Friday—we're predicting late October 2022 next year.
Where to buy Samsung phones
If you're in the market for Samsung deals without contracts, you'll usually find the best price on the Samsung website. For monthly contracts, you'll likely pay less if you shop around, as prices vary significantly between different phone networks. Check out our Samsung smartphone guide, which covers the current prices on different networks. There are some other great perks to shopping elsewhere too!
More ways to save at Samsung
- Samsung voucher codes. Check our Samsung promo codes for a round-up of the best deals currently available at Samsung. As well as Samsung discount codes, you’ll also find vouchercloud-exclusive rewards!
- Vouchercloud Rewards. Earn a £15 gift card for Amazon, Argos, Tesco or another big brand by spending £300 at Samsung. This is a vouchercloud-exclusive offer, so don’t forget to log in to your vouchercloud account and follow the link to activate your reward.
- Student discount. We have a whole bunch of Samsung student discounts which knock up to 15% off your new smartphone or tablet and up to 20% off selected TVs. You’ll need a Student Beans account and a valid student email address—after that, it’s plain sailing!
- Samsung Mobile Offers. Check if your purchase is eligible for a bonus on top and then make sure you claim your offer! Until April 2022, you can claim four months of YouTube Premium with selected devices and Samsung also runs limited-time cashback offers, like £50 extra cashback when you buy more than one product.
- Trade-ins. Doesn't every British household have a drawer full of broken electronics? Samsung would love to take those old devices off your hands. Depending on the device you’re donating, with the trade-in scheme you’ll earn up to £450 off new Samsung products.
- Shop around. Samsung shines when it comes to bonuses like cashback and trade-ins, but don’t rule out a better deal elsewhere. Although we usually recommend buying mobile phones upfront as it’ll save you money overall, we recognise that this isn’t always an option. Check other brands like O2, Vodafone or EE. You’re also likely to get a better deal by purchasing your device secondhand from MusicMagpie.
- Cheaper upgrades. If you’re someone who has to have the latest gadget, check out the Samsung Upgrade Programme. Put down a 10% deposit and sign up for 23 monthly installments—after 12 months you’ll get the option to upgrade instantly to the latest model!