Tesco Wine is the specialist wine shop operated by Tesco and a part of the Tesco.com online shopping platform. It is designed for people who prefer to buy wine by the case, rather than individual bottles, and provides a diverse selection of international wines, including champagne and fortified wines like port and sherry.
You can make some great savings by buying by the case, however, you can save even more when you use vouchercloud offers to get extra discounts on your order. Tesco Wines and vouchercloud make keeping your wine cellar stocked or preparing for a party easy and affordable every time.
- Browse vouchercloud to see all of the current Tesco Wines deals, special offers and
- Click 'View Deal' or 'Get Code' to find out the details of an offer and receive your online discount code
- Select your wines from the cases on offer, adding them to the cart as you go
- When you’re ready, view your wine basket
- You will be required to set up an account and add your details to an online clubcard so you can save on points
- Complete your purchase, and shout about the great deal you just got!
- If you stock up your cellar at Tesco Wines regularly, it can be a good money-saving tip to sign up free at vouchercloud and add Tesco Wines to your favourite brands. We can then let you know when we get new deals in that are relevant to your interests.
Don't buy a case without checking out the Special Offers online first. Our vouchers will guide you there, but you never know what price reduction Tesco might have on today!
Do Tesco Wine offer mixed cases?
If you want to stock up on wine for a party but don't want to buy a case of wines that are all the same, you can pick up Tesco Wine mixed cases that can include a mix of reds, a mix of whites, or a great party selection that has 3 bottles each of four different wines and includes both red and white wines. This can be far cheaper and easier than selecting lots of different individual bottles and will ensure there is something which appeals to all your guests.
Do I get Tesco Clubcard Points when I buy at Tesco Wine?
Tesco Wines is just one of the niche online shopping sites run by Tesco, and you get all the same benefits when you use it as when you shop for groceries at Tesco online – including collecting Clubcard points and being able to spend them.
Is Tesco Wine home delivery available everywhere in the UK?
The cast majority of UK residential addresses are covered, however, if for some reason yours is not, you'll be told as soon as you enter it on the Tesco Wines site.
Delivery charges vary depending on whether you choose next day delivery or a delivery within a 2-hour time slot, however, if you spend over £60 delivery is free.
Call Wine by the Case:
0800 323 4080 & 0330 123 4080
Call Wine Advisors:
0800 323 4088 & 0330 123 4088